I offer client-centered, trauma-informed relational and bioenergetic therapy.
Therapeutically, this means we will become more aware of how your body talks. This helps us explore what conversations your past trauma may be having with your body now. It also means that we will uncover and be curious about both conscious and unconscious stories that are disconnecting you from others and yourself. Further, I don’t write your story. I am here to create safe space for you to open in your own way and time.
My approach is unique to each client and my style is curious, body-aware, and grounded. Together, we use talking, sound, movement and energy as tools to meet you where you are right now to help fully integrate and be aware of what it is that you are feeling.
The therapeutic space I create is trans, gender non-conforming, and queer inclusive; sex-positive, anti-oppressive, and class-conscious. All are welcome and I encourage you to arrive just as you are.
- Client-centred and relational psychotherapy (talk-therapy)
- Bioenergetic and somatic movement
- Energy work and guided journeying
- Movement for Trauma (Level 1 and Level 2)
- Neuro-linguistic programming
- Opera performance, circus movement and acting